June 09, 2022 3 min read
Alright, now get out your journal or a piece of paper and answer the following questions.
- Did your parents ever get scared? Of what?
- How did they view the world? Is it a scary place, a nice place, or somewhere in-between?
- Do you remember any times as a child when you knew your parents were fearful?
- How did you feel as a child? Protected, secure, afraid, insecure, etc...
- What parenting techniques did your parents use?
After you answer those switch your view from your parents to yourself and see where you are at as a parent. Once you answer those questions for yourself it will be easier to see where you are at and where you want to be. You could be going in the direction you want and not need to change anything or you could have some things you want to change. If you are fearful writing down your fears and identifying them can help you overcome them and gain confidence in your parenting skills!
6 Min. Read
Are you ready to get your spring cleaning game face on but not really sure where to start? Good news: there’s a quiz for that, plus we have some spring cleaning tips to help you get the most out of your cleaning this year.
4 Min. Read
We’ve compiled a list of 5 Wardrobe Essentials your closet needs. Trends come and go, but these essentials are here for the long-haul. Take a look, get some inspiration, and never have that “I-have-nothing-to-wear” moment again!
Comments will be approved before showing up.