No products in the cart.
2016 Christmas Shopping Guide
Is anyone else getting excited that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away?! We have been fine tuning our Christmas list this past week, and we think we’ve just about got everything covered. Check out our list!
- Denim Jacket. Everyone needs a denim jacket. It makes for the perfect layering piece all year long!
- Apple Watch. While the big debate over Android or Apple may never actually end, I think we can all agree that Apple Watches are a universal favorite. It is definitely on our list.
- Athletic Gear. Lets be honest. Working out in new (and cute!) athletic gear definitely makes getting our butts to the gym a lot easier. Save yourself the hassle of trying to find cute workout clothes. Bella Ella has got you covered.
- Camera. I know the cameras on our phones keeping getting better and better, but how awesome would it be if you could print out your pictures just moments after you take them? If the idea of instant polaroids interests you, then you might just want to check out the new Fujifilm Instax Mini Film Camera.
- Dresses. Seriously, who doesn’t love dresses? Dresses are one of the easiest (and comfiest) things to wear! Bella Ella Boutique has hundreds of dresses to pick from all at an affordable cost. Did we mention that they are all under $50?! It doesn’t get much better then that!
- Disneyland. Is anyone else obsessed with Disney? We would just like a few 3-day passes for us and a few friends please. Bring on allll the Dole Whip.
- Cozy Sweaters. Because who doesn’t love to cozy up by the fire in a over-sized cozy sweater this time of the year?
- Hair Tools. With so many amazing brands out there, there are always so many new hair tools on the market that are better than last years. What girl doesn’t love getting the best of the best?
- Accessories. Chokers are all the rage right now, and with so many options to pick from, we decided to help make it easy for you. Check out some of our favorite chokers here and here.
- Boots. Give us allll the boots. Over the knee, knee high, and booties, we love them all.
- Puppy. What girl hasn’t asked for a puppy for Christmas? Adopt a dog at your local animal shelter today!
- Shirts. When in doubt, clothes are always a great option. A few cute tops and shirts and your set. Easiest Christmas shopping ever.
- 2017 Calendar. While there are so many different (and fun!) options for new calendars, we are kind of in love with these 2017 WatercolorCalendars by Inslee.
- Gift Card. When in doubt get a gift card. It may seem less personable, but if you’re short on time and really have no clue what to buy for a gift (even after all of these amazing ideas!), a gift card always makes for a great present.
We would love to hear! What is on your 2016 Christmas List?