No products in the cart.
Whether you’re married or single, young or old I think everyone can take something away from these 18 Life Tips for Girls! While I gathered some of these tips from the Internet, some of them are our very own. Leave a comment telling us what you think of them, or if you have any you would add to the list!
- Always take your makeup off before bed. There’s nothing quite like rubbing your eyes and not having to worry about getting your makeup everywhere. And obviously, it’s great for your skin.
- Along with #1, wash your face before bed, and when you wake up. It’s super simple and your skin will love you for it.
- Don’t be afraid to cry over a boy. Seriously, crying totally helps. Just don’t spend too much time crying over him. Go out and show him what he’s missing!
- Try an stay off of your phone when you’re out with people. I’m guilty of always being on my phone. But when you’re out with people BE with them! 🚫📱
- Have at least one go-to binge watching TV show. A friend that also loves that show makes it 10X better. My personal favorites? Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl (sorry, not sorry), and Parks & Rec!
- Take a nap. It helps with everything. I now regret every nap I didn’t take as a child. Sleep is my new friend. 💤
- Call your best friend. Especially if you live in different states. Catch up. Laugh. Talk about old times. It’ll make you feel 1000X better.
- Call your Mom. No matter how old you are,you will always need her. She misses you.
- Drink lots of water. It’s good for your health, your hair, and your skin. Need I say more? Try infused water to switch things up a bit!
- Make your bed every morning. I have just recently started doing this, and I’ve noticed that my bedroom instantly looks 10X more put together! It also makes me feel more productive with my day.
- Wear lipstick. Especially when you’re having a rough day. For whatever reason, lipstick seems to be an instant mood booster! 💄
- Wear chapstick. Keep that stuff everywhere! Your car, purse, bathroom, bedroom, desk, seriously everywhere! No one likes dry lips.
- Make exercising fun. Hiking, zumba, barre classes, Pokemon Go (oops), 5K fun runs (my favorite), paddle boarding…find something that you enjoy doing so working out doesn’t feel like such a chore! 🏃
- Don’t put yourself down. If your best friend was putting herself down, you would tell her that none of what she was saying was true…do the same for yourself. Make yourself look and sound attractive by believing in yourself. 💁👑
- Eat more real food. I am the first to admit that I love all things Dr.Pepper, sweet, packaged, and processed. But I feel and look better when I eat real food. That doesn’t mean you can’t have sweets, or soda, just have more real food then processed food. Trust me, your body will thank you for it.
- Don’t be ashamed of the things you love, embrace them! Whether it’s hobbies, interests, talents, tell people! Odds are, you’ll find someone just as crazy about those things as you are. My “thing”? I have a slight obsession with Prince William and Kate Middleton (and their 2 adorable kids) and the British Royal Family. 🇬🇧 I even have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to them. Oops.
- Learn to take a chance, at the risk that you might fail. Whatever it is, take that chance, because you might regret it later on in life. I’m glad I took a chance at a second date with a boy (the first date was not so good😳), because now I’m married to him.😍 So go for it!! You got this girl! 💪
- Watch your favorite movies. Sometimes you just need to throw on a good movie and sit and relax. I classify my favorite movies as something I can watch over and over again and never get tired of. Some of my favorites? Pride and Prejudice, The Kings Speech, and Harry Potter!
Let us know if you liked this post, and want to see more just like it! Or even a Part 2 of “18 Life Tips for Girls” 😏