No products in the cart.
Bella Ella Boutique is currently hiring for an Inventory Manager. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a fast growing women’s fashion company in Orem, Utah.
Overall Job functions Include:
– Manage receiving & processing of inventory
– Ensure inventory is allocated correctly to all sales channels
– Follow detailed procedures to correctly manage the flow of inventory
– Develop & implement inventory control procedures
– Coordinate & manage daily cycle counts
– Manage a team of Inventory Specialists
– Use of computers to input, track & correctly process inventory
– Recent Shipping & Receiving experience is required
– Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a shipping department
– Ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
– Ability to manage others to maximize productivity on a daily basis
– Basic math and computer skills, including excel
– Ability to think clearly & prioritize tasks while under pressure
– Must be able to think independently & handle solving complex problems
– Able to lift 20 lbs repetitively, up to 50 lbs
– Maintain general cleanliness, organization, and appearance inside and outside of the warehouse
– High attention to Detail
This is a full-time position. Pay will range from $12-15/hour, DOE. To apply, please send your resume, and denote which position you’re applying for, to email@example.com.