No products in the cart.
Bella Ella Boutique is looking for someone who loves ecommerce to take our online presence to the next level. Bella Ella Boutique has 7 retail locations throughout Utah, and a fast growing online presence. We’ll give you learning resources, an autonomous work environment, a supportive & fun team, and ample opportunities to grow with the company. You’ll give us an MVP performance by continuing to grow our ecommerce business to new heights.
We’re more than just a small boutique; we’re a fast-growing, multimillion-dollar company with a large local and national footprint. We’re growing quickly, and succeeding in this position will make you an integral part of our company; this is your chance to make your mark!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the Bella Ella Boutique ecommerce team, supporting the development and execution of a national ecommerce strategy
- Take an ownership role of the company branded website & all online sales channels
- Provide feedback and insights to Marketing, Merchandising & Management teams
- Manage the ongoing merchandising & optimization of the company website
- Manage the online merchandising, fulfillment, and customer service teams to maximize customer happiness and efficiency
- Work closely with the Marketing and Merchandising teams to maximize sales growth across all online sales channels
- Constantly look for areas to improve and evolve as a company
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience managing the day to day operations of an ecommerce business
- Knowledge & understanding of digital marketing, SEO, and ecommerce platforms
- Experience managing a large stock of inventory with precise accuracy
- Be an expert at managing teams to motivate, create efficiencies, and get amazing results
- Experience using process and data to drive results
- Ability to interpret data and create actions based on findings
- An independent drive to achieve and grow with the company for a long term
- A positive, problem solving attitude
This is a salaried, full-time position. To apply, please send your resume, with a cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for the position, to email@example.com. Make sure to specify the position you are applying for. Pay ranges from $50k-70k, depending on qualifications.