We’re looking for someone who loves to put a smile to each customers face with ever fiber of their being! Bella Ella Boutique is a growing company which means growing our customer happiness!
We’ll give you learning resources, a supportive team, and ample opportunities to grow, be promoted, and receive pay raises. All we need is one stellar person to facilitate ultimate customer happiness!
We’re more than just a small boutique; we’re a fast-growing, multimillion-dollar company with a large local and national footprint. We’re growing quickly, and succeeding in this position will make you an integral part of our company; this is your chance to make your mark!
This job is a full time position at our Orem Corporate office, Monday – Friday 8 am-5 pm. Pay is $8-$10/hr, DOE.
You MUST fill out the following Google form to apply for the job. Without filling out the form, we will NOT consider you for employment. Read the rest of this page, and then fill out the form here:
- Stay connected with customer via phone/email on the daily. Respond to each customer with unique and creative responses, using high energy and professionalism! We want our customers to feel that each encounter with Bella Ella is a breeze! Making them feel as if they are chatting with a friend!
- Learn the ins and outs of our product catalog; when you don’t know something, work with our product stylists to ensure that each customer gets great fashion expertise when trying to place an order!
- Create a 100% satisfaction for each customer by going above and beyond with your service! Be able and willing to tackle any obstacles that may arise while helping a customer! We want our Bella Ella customers to feel taken care of.
- Create bonds with frequent/VIP customers to continue their loyalty! Be aware of frequent shoppers, maybe even remember their name! We want Susie Q to feel like a queen when shopping with us here at Bella Ella Boutique!
- Manage all returns/exchanges that may come back! Using the tools provided to track and process each return. In the most swift manner be on top of these returns/exchanges, no customer wants to be waiting for the opportunity to build their wardrobe! Their fate is in your hands!
What Kind of Person Are We Looking For?
- Enthusiasm and passion leaking out of their ears. This probably isn’t the job for you if you won’t go to bed excited for work the next day.
- Strong interest in fashion retail. We want you to identify with our customers’ enthusiasm as they add new items to their closet!
- Responsible and dependable. Bella Ella is our baby, and we need a dependable nanny; if you won’t give our baby the consistent love and attention that she deserves, we won’t hire you.
- Independent and proactive. We’ll help give you direction, but we need someone who can find ways to help without necessarily being given a list of tasks.
- Previous experience in customer service. It’s not ABSOLUTELY necessary, but we’d prefer if you’ve worked in customer service, even if your experience is limited.
- Nice. We’re nice here, and we like hiring nice people 🙂