Winter has wiggled its way into our previously perfect weather. But just because the snow is starting to fall doesn't mean you have to start dressing like an eskimo. The greatest invention of all time is on your side--tights. Here will give you 20 skirts that look amazing when paired with tights so that you can still maintain that flirty style of yours without suffering from hypothermia.
5. Go with a girlier look by incorporating floral skirts into your winter look. Flowers are no longer just for the summertime!
6. Get a little funky with a hi-low or geometric skirt to add a different, fun flavor to your tights-skirt combo.
7. Feeling a little festive or just looking to show off your sparkle a little more? Pair this sparkly skirt with some black or colored tights to contrast with the sparkles to make them pop even more!
8. This blush pink skirthas enough pizzazz to hold its own at any holiday party or just on a fancy evening out, and paired with tights, you can create a complementary contrast that makes the pink really pop while keeping your legs nice and warm.
9. This classic pencil skirt with a twist of sparkle is perfect for any season, but paired with some black tights, you're sure to turn heads as you strut your stuff during the colder months.
10. Go for a classy look by pairing this A-line skirtwith tights and your favorite oxfords or maybe some Doc Martins or combat boots for an edgier look. Whatever your choice of footwear, this skirt is the perfect companion for tights of any variety.
11. This wrap around corduroy skirt is a winter classic that goes perfectly with the winter classic we're highlighting today (tights. And with this skirt being a neutral color, you can pair it with virtually any sort of tights--from green to lace-patterned--to create a sophisticated, fun look that's all your own.
12. This already chic paper bag waist skirtgets an upgrade when you add tights and your favorite booties to this look for the colder months.
13. Sequined skirts are the perfect item for any and every winter wardrobe, and paired with tights, you can add to the perfection with a simple opaque or play with patterns that compliment the sequins.
14. Another winter classic, this corduroy overall dress is the perfect companion for your favorite tights. Plus, it's got pockets to keep your digits warm!
15. This cream pleated midi is perfect for any season and any occasion. So, pair it with some colorful tights and your favorite pumps or go for a flat for a day of errands.
17. This perfect skater skirt is the ideal candidate for any and every pair of tights you've ever owned or will ever own.
18. This tulle midi is the perfect balance of fun and sophisticated. The only thing that would make it even better this season is a classic pair of black tights.
19. This red velvet skirt is the ultimate holiday skirt, complete only with your favorite pair of tights.
20. This mini skirtwith a twist of ruffles is a fun option for a holiday party or a night out on the town, especially when paired with a classic black tight.
If you liked this post, check out:
Quiz: How Much Do You Really Know About Fashion?
6 Min. Read
It's time to put those years of bingeing Project Runway to the test. Take our stylish quiz and find out how much you really know about the fashion world. From famous designers to types of fabric-we are asking it all. And if you want to brush up on your knowledge before you take the quiz, just check out some of our other blog posts, like the latest trends, how to mix patterns, and different types of fabric.
Sometimes it's difficult to know where and when it's appropriate to wear certain dresses. In this post, we'll be helping you in your efforts to understand which occasions to wear certain types of dresses. We'll also throw in some tips on the best silhouettes for the best body types.
Jazmin is a Florida native with a love for the Utah mountains. She loves getting lost in a book or a good movie, but she also doesn't mind a friendly game of ultimate frisbee on the weekends with friends. Pizza and dancing are her favorite pastimes.